We provide in-home services in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. For in-home services, an experienced behavior technician will come to your home, and conduct therapy with a focus on teaching important skills such as:
- Visual performance
- Motor skills
- Alternatives to challenging behaviors
Our behavior analysts are also able to help provide strategies for success in the community setting. This may include assisting with challenging situations such as haircuts, dental appointments, and much more.
All in-home and community programs are overseen by our board certified behavior analysts (BCBA). The BCBA will make recommendations for treatment, parent/caretaker training and guide each behavior therapist to reach the best possible outcomes.
These programs are for children of all skill levels, and programs are tailored to meet your specific and unique family’s needs.
In-Home Session Models
- This model offers the highest level of therapy
- 5 to 6 hours of monthly supervision from a BCBA
- 5 to 6 hours of weekly program updates from a BCBA
- 20 to 30 hours of weekly therapy implementation from a behavior therapist
Focused Care Model
- This model offers 2 to 4 hours of monthly parent training from a BCBA
- 5 to 6 hours of weekly program updates
- 6 to 15 hours of weekly focused care therapy from a behavior therapist
- Parents will take a more active role in managing the child’s day to day
- This program is for children who have had ABA services in the past and who may need support for generalization and maintaining the success of acquired skills
Parent Support Model
- This model features 1 to 2 monthly visits from a BCBA
- This model attends to the parent only by discussing parent training, acquisition of targeted skills and generalization of goals to various environments
- This program is for children and families who have completed the Focused Care model.
Our Continued Commitment to In-Home Therapy
We take the time to develop meaningful relationships with our clients and understand each family’s unique dynamics and needs.
All families start with an initial workshop which consists of assessing your child’s current level of functioning, prescribing the appropriate set of programs for your child to begin treatment and interactively training you and your team of behavior therapists.
Anyone who will be working directly with your child will attend the initial workshop. Your trainer will demonstrate and explain the teaching procedures of each program and show team members how to record data.
After you and your child’s team have gone through this interactive, hands-on workshop, they will have the training and information to successfully render therapy.
All programs are accessed on an individual basis and implemented with fidelity and commitment from our team of therapist and your family.
Hours for Home and Community-Based Services:
- 9:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays)
- Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm*
*As recommended by the BCBA for community-based services