Current Job Openings
ABC is the only fully comprehensive therapy program that combines the power of multiple disciplines, first class service, and results. Our services include Applied Behavior Analysis Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, and Academic Support. ABC brings peace of mind to our families by assisting them in accessing services in one location.
Registered Behavior Technicians for locations in Flower Mound and Trophy Club
- Provide ABA therapy to children in clinic setting
- Teach a wide range of skills, including academics, functional living, play, and social skills
- Implement behavior management strategies
- Collect data during therapy sessions
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- High interest in working with children with autism and other unique needs
- A self- motivated, self- starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Pediatric Occupational Therapist for locations in Flower Mound and Trophy Club (Contracted Full/Part Time)
- Provide comprehensive evaluations
- Create and implement individual treatment programs for children
- Maintain collaboration and communication with parents, allied disciplines by completing progress and evaluation reports
- Consistent consultation and feedback with parents
- Masters occupational therapy, and be licensed or license-eligible in Texas.
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents.
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team with the drive to work together to ensure each child reaches his/her maximum potential.
- A self- motivated, self- starter, self-assured, selfless attitude
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- Willingness to jump right in and make a splash